Enterprise Engagement Coordinator
Summary of Role
Salary & Benefits: Up to £23,000 (Dependent on experience)
Contract: Permanent, full-time
Reports To: Enterprise Engagement Manager
Location: London (Travel may be required and occasional weekend work)
NACUE is looking for an enthusiastic and pro-active Enterprise Engagement Co-ordinator to join the organisation in supporting student-led activities in both colleges and universities across the country. This role will enable the successful candidate to work with innovative, creative and passionate students in creating the next entrepreneurial generation.
The ideal candidate will be impassioned and enthusiastic about supporting the development of young people and proactively support student-led activities within educational institutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for working directly with eager and ambitious students who are driving initiatives on campus, as well as working collaboratively with staff who are key drivers of this important agenda.
This role would involve working closely with NACUE’s Enterprise Engagement Manager to provide a holistic package of support to NACUE’s network. This will range from providing direct support with student-led societies, delivering training workshops, providing guidance to educators, as well as delivering paid services and much more.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting on a new initiative called ‘Co-Creators’ which is centred around the concept of sharing best practice amongst student-led societies and strengthening the community of like-minded individuals.
This role offers an opportunity to successful applicants to develop across a variety of areas:
- • Student Engagement
- • StartUp / Entrepreneurship
- • Project Management and delivery
- • Events Management
- • Being a recognised integral part of a national network
- • Networking across different levels
- • Acceleration of your professional development
Duties & Responsibilities
- • Managing and developing relationships with enterprise societies and student entrepreneurs in supporting their growth, development and sustainability
- • Aim to meet targets for membership and consultancy revenue set by NACUE annually
- • Developing a national community of enterprising students through regional events, contributing to and supporting NACUE’s Co-Creators platform
- • Contributing to product development for NACUE’s programmes including developing resources to support student societies and develop new and innovative ideas to interact with the network through events
- • Communicating regularly with the Enterprise Engagement Manager on project deliverables, including collecting data for impact evaluation
- • On occasion, working directly on projects with the CEO as and when required
- • Representing NACUE publicly at regional and national events
- • Working across NACUE as an organisation
- • To work on a government initiative to support and welcome international entrepreneurs to the UK
The key projects for this year and beyond include increasing the reach of the network, starting and sustaining enterprise societies in universities and colleges through NACUE’s membership structure, delivering specific membership services to member institutions and maintaining a community of students and staff engaged in enterprise across different regions.
We welcome applications from bright, energetic people who are passionate about enterprise and the difference it can make to the lives of young people.
Applications close Friday 27th April 2018. Please note NACUE will commence shortlisting and interviews ahead of this deadline. Start date to be discussed at interview.
Due to the number of applications expected, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.